5.12.2010

my first mother's day

i had a great first mother's day! it was such a special day and luke and eric made me feel like the most important mom in the world. we had a nice breakfast at home with my parents and then made our way out to schaumburg later that afternoon to celebrate with eric's mom and sister christine. it was a wonderful day and i am so blessed to be a mom this year. being a mom is an indescribable experience filled with joy, worry (who me?), happiness, laughter, tears and an immense amount of love that i never knew i had. i am just so thankful that i have a God who walks with me through it all and loves me unconditionally.

me and the sweet little boy who made me a mom.

our little family

1 comment:

Whitney said...

love that family photo! luke seems like such a happy guy. he's so lucky to have a wonderful mama...