10.27.2009

hi! my name is luke!

introducing the newest member of the jerkson family...


lucas quinn
born october 6, 2009 at 10:37 pm
weighing 7 lbs, 8 ounces
measuring 22 inches long

i had a pretty eventful first week of life and i'll share that soon, but just wanted to introduce myself and share some pictures of me and my family!

my parents right before they left for the hospital

first jerkson family of three photo

my feet measuring over 3 inches long at birth

my first gift in the hospital from my Gram and Gramps. let me introduce you to "Brave" the dog. my dog is named after my Gramps' dog he had when he was younger. it just so happens that we named the dog Brave, but after you see my next post, you'll see there was no coincidence about it! (by the way, check me out in my blue light special bilirubin blanket.)

No comments: